Thursday, December 19, 2013

Action Research Progress


Where to start on getting things done with my Action Research Project?  This summer everything was moving along smoothly with my project.  My principal and assistant principal were signed off on it and I thought things would progress according to the prescribed timeline.  Boy was I wrong!  About a week after that class both my principal and assistant principal were transferred to other campuses.  We didn’t end up hiring a principal until the first week of August.  He has been amazingly helpful, but we all know that things don’t always go as planned.  Anyway, I am now a few months behind on my project, but feel confident that it will be complete before the due date.  I have created the initial survey and worked with the district instructional technologist to find some of the articles that will be included.  I plan on editing my timeline during the holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment