Saturday, August 31, 2013

Post conference reflection

This week could not have been much more hectic for me.  It was our first week with students and we have a new principal and assistant principal on my campus.  To top things off I had a hard time convincing myself that everything would be okay if we didn’t meet with our professor until Saturday morning.  I am not used to waiting this late to do my homework and needed some clarification on items before I could submit my work.  When we did have our conference, August 31, 2013 at 10:00am, many of my questions were answered and I was able to finish the assignment after completing my duties as a mother and wife.  Learning to juggle these responsibilities is actually good preparation for life as an administrator. 

No comments:

Post a Comment